Friday, July 2, 2010

athens here we come

Well, it has taken me about 3 months to put another post up, and again it involves my Son Harry. After playing like a champion in Adelaide he has been chosen for the Australian side for Softball and now will head to Athens next June for the Special Olympics Summer World Games. And of course, I would be a terible Mother if I didn't go too!! Expensively, the rest of the family want to come as well.......why wouldn't they???

So, I am now going mad looking up great deals for Greece next year!

Have a great day xx














2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are learning!!!!! Please more posts on Harry, some of your beautiful patchwork and anything else that is happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would be a dreadful mother indeed if you did not go to Harry's international sports star debut!! And if you didn't explore a little of the rest of Greece... just to give the other kids some real-life geographical lessons! :-)

    ReplyDelete